Grossing workstations are manufactured to your precise requirements. A wide variety of options and configurations can be produced to suit your needs. PMT Scientific is the industry leader in designing and customizing grossing stations with integrated digital imaging technology to enhance the functionality of the work station. Our state of the art lighting system provides bright and proper color rendering to assist in providing the sharpest digital images.
1. Choose an elevating unit, fixed height, or counter top unit
2. Specify the length of your workstation
3. Select your sink location in the work surface (right, left, or center)
Finally, customize your unit by selecting features that are durable and ergonomically friendly.
60" L x 32" W x 81" tall (standard size)
Custom lengths available of 48"-156"
Sink - 8.5" deep stainless steel
Hand spray - 6 feet of hose
Ventilation drafts towards back of unit
Dissection cutting board
Audio/visual ventilation alarm
Magnetic tool bar
Edge ruler (inch/centimeter)
Stainless steel adjustable shelf
Dispenser for C-fold towels or gloves
Organizer bins - 2 ea.
GFCI electrical outlet
Additional hand spray - hot & cold water
Small stainless steel bin
Large organizer bin
Writing ledge - removable
Safety splash shield
Stainless steel peg board
Additional GFCI protected duplex outlet
Staining bottle holder - holds 7 bottles
Ventilated trash bin on casters
Formalin containment & collection system
Lower level keyboard support bracket
Adjustable arm for flat screen monitor
Communication Port (USB or Ethernet)
Computer bracket for CPU
Keyboard adjustable arm
Third party imaging systems can be seamlessly integrated to enhance workstation functionality. We offer digital imaging integration thru Virtus Imaging and the PATHpix Gross Imaging System.
PMT Scientific announces its newest patent pending innovation: PMT Scientific Forma-Flow, a safer, operator friendly formalin dispensing system. Compatible with PMT Scientific's Grossing Workstation, Forma-Flow:
* Eliminates formalin bubbling and splatter during the dispensing of formalin, always providing a consistent and even flow.
* Provides ergonomic work flow eliminating the need for heavy lifting of formalin carboys.
* Large volume storage capacity at the grossing unit to increase efficiency.
* Integrated monitoring and safety features.